VISION & MISSION
WHO WE ARE:
PR USMP is a national affiliated firm recognized by the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) and operated by the PRSSA Chapter of Universidad de San Martín de Porres-PERU. PR USMP gives its members the opportunity to work with public and private organizations providing PR consultancy in research and strategic planning.
The Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is the largest international organization for students interested in public relations and communications.
PR USMP seeks to be the student-run firm leader in Latin America, well-recognized in the field of Public Relations by private and public organizations as a solid and competent agency able to advise clients from any area.
To encourage the development and achievement of the communicational and commercial targets of our clients through the processes of research, planning, execution and assessment of PR integrated strategies aimed at contributing to strengthen the relationships with their publics and environment.
- Ethics: Respect the agreements established with the Firm´s clients, i.e. the company-client confidentiality agreement.
- Passion: Do our daily work with enthusiasm in order to meet the goals of the companies we advise.
- Commitment: Keep on growing and inspire our staff to fight for their objectives and reach excellence in our work.
- Integrity: Acting with responsibility, honesty and coherence with our internal and external publics.
- Quality: Our objective as organization is to achieve excellence in the services we provide, which motivates our co-workers to grow and be satisfied.